Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Taurus Lucky day

Yesterday, one of my friend who's having the same horoscope as me
She get her dream TVXQ DVD and that is what she's been searching for all the time~
She was so happy and exicited when she saw the DVD in the CDs showcase
According to her....Yesterday in newspaper daily horoscope, the Taurus will get one of their dream come true...and she really got it.
By the way, im Taurus too... but where's my dream ?
i was waiting for the whole day and nothing special happened...
When they ask...what is my dream??
i started to think about this...what m i dreaming for??
and then only i realise...i dont have the answer... =.=lll
even if there's something make me feel terrible but i'll still looking it at the positive side.
I still have somebody who cares about me.
I still have my family who love me more than anyone else.
I feel contented about my life now...
But now..i've change my mind....
Now i get a dream to be fulfilled my dream is...
to get at least credit for my next exam subject.... T.T
i wish this can be true ... SERIOUSLY!!!!

0 comments: