Sunday, August 15, 2010

New

It's been a very very long time I didn't log in for blog
Not even blog, others account too.
I've logged in every account of mine today to check out all the updates.
Been realized that working life is like a cycle
Everything being repeated the same.
Wake up ~ work~ lunch~ work~ back home ~ sleep
Damn miss my campus life now.
I've given out all my time to my job
because after I've back from work I'll get exhausted
even thought I didn't get to go outdoor very often.
Stress made my tiredness .
There's much thing to complain, much thing to be show off
Things wouldn't be perfect seriously
This is another level
People need to change when they're in a different level
However it depends on themselves how they would like to change
I understand,really
But something that is really hurt even it's a single word that people didn't mean it
but the truth is they spoke out even it does't mean it.
I think the first thing to keep in mind is anger management
We need to appreciate everything we have right now
Pointing out of this, perhaps I should start learning by now.
Ok, let's appreciate everything in life.
It's time to go back to my home sweet home.
I miss my family so much~~


0 comments: